Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lindsay had a pretty good week, she was in some major pain early in the week due to the expansion. The last two days have been good. I know I keep saying it but once they get the expander's out and the real thing in I think she will feel much better. I am just excited to be able to hug and hold her again without her being in pain. Once again thanks for all the prayers and help that we have received.

Thanks again to the people at Hensley for putting together a raffle and lunch to benefit Lindsays walk. Warehouse personnel, drivers, salesmen, administrators, owners and all the big dogs were present and donated. We cannot thank Doug Kendall and everyone that helped out enough. They raised some serious money. Once again it is amazing to see people come together, people are awesome!

Our golf tournament is getting big, I have changed my goal of 144 golfers to 200. They were nice enough at the Biltmore to give us the second course for that day so we will have plenty of room now.

Movies

We went to the movies last night. I learned that the people that make kids movies are the only ones with original ideas left, the other people continue to put out cop movies where the two cops hate each other in the beginning and then become friends and save the world. The second part of my learning process was finding out how much everything costs. $10.50 per adult $8 for kids, seriously wow... The real shocker was the price of their nachos, $7. Do these people understand that our country is in the middle of a recession? I will make this promise now, if Obama can figure out how to get the movie theaters from gauging us with their nacho prices I will vote for him next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment