Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sorry I have been seriously MIA the last month, I guess I have been caught up in something called life. The golf tournament took plenty of our time and thanks to all of those that helped. It was an amazing day. We had 200 golfers and 20+ volunteers. It was a great day full of friends I have not seen in a long time, people I had just met and an outpouring of support. I cannot believe how many people were so generous with their time and money. In the end it was also extremely emotional I had a serious breakdown while addressing the crowd but everyone was very supportive so thanks again to all.

Lindsay is scheduled to have her next surgery on September 22nd. Dr. Boll says that this surgery will be a walk in the park compared to the last one, I still have my reservations about that it is still a surgery. Hopefully she is right and Lindsay will recover quickly. I think she is excited about the possibility of sleeping on her stomach soon, that is a big deal considering she has not had that opportunity since May 26th. I will try to keep everyone updated on her progress.

Mickey Mouse

I just finished reading a Mickey Mouse book to Dylan. I get confused while reading Mickey. How is it that a mouse is bigger than most cats that are in his stories. This book was about Minnie owning a cat and Mickey and his nephews were kitty sitting. A mouse owns a cat that cannot speak yet the mouse can talk. Do you understand my confusion? Then there is Pluto, this poor dog has to listen to what Mickey says and once again he cannot speak. Shouldn't he be eating the cat that cannot speak and that cat should be chasing all of these mice that have somehow mastered the English language? Luckily this book did not even have Goofy or Donald in it. What is the deal with these two? Donald needs to put on some pants and I cannot for the life of me figure out what Goofy is. Is he a dog and if so why can he talk and poor Pluto cannot? Oh well I guess I should get back to something like Shrek, now there is a cartoon I can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment