Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lindsay is feeling much better today. I left her on her own and went back to work. Sounds like she did good with the boys, she is still supposed to be taking it easy so no lifting either of them. I will have to say I missed them all today very much. Hopefully she is done with the very worst parts of her journey. She has another doctors appointment tomorrow for a check up. I sure love my wife and hope these are the final days and minutes of pain she will have to go through.

After being off for a few days it is always fun to reflect on the time spent with my boys. These two guys are amazing. They make me feel young and old at the same time. They make me feel alive and inspired. I wish I could be more like them as far as being stress free(except Dylan gets a little stressed sometimes). They have become my buddy's my pals and my best friends. I truly hope I am half as cool as they think I am.

1 comment: