Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello,

We are 1 week away from the 3 day walk. Lindsay is doing well and ready to walk with her friends and many others that have been on similar journey's. I will try to post on here the various cheering stations. The boys and myself will be hitting many along the way all three days. We also plan on being at the finish which is at the State Fairgrounds, 19th ave and Grand. Thanks again to all of you that have donated, were a part of the golf tournament, my co-workers and all of those that made it possible for Team Boobweiser to be walking in this incredible event. By the way Team Boobweiser is looking to top the $40,000 mark, they are currently at $38,000. We were not a part of this weekend last year, I guess God works in many ways to help us help others. I cannot tell you how proud I am of my wife for being dedicated to this cause. Her friends/support group have been amazing, thank you for all you do.

Like I said I will try to post the cheering stations, I think you may be able to access it on the 3-day website as well. If you are cheering or want to be a part of the finish line please bring your signs to encourage the walkers. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. bmcmains@hensley.com


Politics

Well it looks like we have a case of gridlock in the House. There are now Republicans and Democrats that will have to make decisions on how to make things better. I think this is a good thing, lock them all in a room and make them work together you would think one or two of them would have some good ideas. My son just told me he needs to poop really bad so I need to go now. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment