Friday, May 28, 2010

9:50 pm. Lindsay is feeling better, she has been up quite a few times. Dr. Eden has cleared her to check out in the morning once he comes by to see her again. We have had some great nurses today with them taking the proper time to explain the after care. I think thousands of prayers that went out for Lindsay worked. She should run for governor with the kind of support she has, I would vote for her. Thanks to the many people that have meals set up for our family in the days to follow her discharge.

Sorry if it seems like I am talking about the same things, please let me know if you would like me to get into some political talk.

B

1 comment:

  1. Brian, it was good talking to you this morning. So thankful that Lindsay is doing well. I pray that the pain lessons with each passing hour!! Hope all goes well with Lindsay's discharge from the hospital and settling in at home. Lots of Love, DeeAhn Murray

    ReplyDelete