Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Night before

I finally got this blog up so that Brian can update tomorrow. We are heading in to the hospital at 5:30am and surgery is scheduled to begin at 7:30am. The doctors anticipate surgery to last approximately 7 hours- so not sure how much info Brian will have until after that point. Either way- the prayers are appreciated! We are so blessed to have the support we do- so thank you. These last two months have been LONG, but the time is finally here. Ready to move on and see what God has planned! Love you all and will be back soon- stronger and healthier than ever!!!! Good night for now- more to come in the am

6 comments:

  1. You are very loved. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you, your doctors, and your husband tomorrow! :) Looking forward to reading all about your recovery! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for this awesome blog!! You are very loved indeed!!! I'm expecting a speedy recovery....;-) Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way. I truly love you so much!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my dear friend...you are a superstar! I love you and can't wait to visit with you soon!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay and Brian, we love you and are here for you both. Love, David and Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindz, Brian, Dylan and Brady
    Thinking about you all and sending many positive thoughts and prayers. Let me know if I can help with the boys or if you need anything.
    XOXOXOXO
    Jody

    ReplyDelete