Monday, May 31, 2010

4pm So far so good today, Lindsay is feeling a little better again and was able to get some rest today. Cali Grandma took the boys to the bookstore this morning which allowed me to get some cleaning done while Lindsay got some rest. Then I took the boys swiming at David and Lisa's house which it seems they have been living over there the last few days, thanks again to such a wonderful family.

Just one more time I would like to thank you all for the unwavering support and love I cannot believe people that we barely know have been bringing us dinners and gifts it sure makes you feel great about people and friends. Hope, fear, caring, pain, love and prayer these are all words that have taken on a new meaning these last few days.

B

1 comment:

  1. Your last sentence really sums things up well, Brian. You are a good man. Thank you for taking care of "our" sweet Lindsay. I know she appreciates you. Give her some air hugs from me. I'm happy to come get the boys some time this week for a playdate, but don't want to step on either Grandma's toes. 602.989.0838 xoxo

    ReplyDelete