Wednesday, June 2, 2010

7pm Still waiting the results of the pathology test, this is yet one more hurdle we need to get over. The lymph nodes that were taken are the most important part of what the future holds, so when sending prayers for Lindsay please be specific to a negative test for the nodes. In my Dale Carnegie classes one of the lessons was "I'm tremendous, I'm terrific since I have learned to be specific" so please specify the lymph nodes. Lindsay had a somewhat bummer of a day the walls are closing in on her she wants to get out but still can't do too much. We may try to take a walk outside tonight after her shower, it should be down to a balmy 97 degrees by then.

Thanks again for all of the people bringing food, I think you all must think that I had surgery because you continue to bring my favorite food. Your generosity is amazing and overwhelming but very well received. The cupcakes cakes and pies are not going to wast either, thank you all.

Political talk

A catastrophic oil spill is going on in the Gulf of Mexico, it is threatening their way of life. They are trying to cap it, cut it and stuff it with mud. Couldn't they just plug it up with Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid? Just a thought.

B

1 comment:

  1. Praying fervently and specifically for clear path reports! Going a little stir crazy can be a good sign for Lindsay that she is creeping back to normal.

    Love the political talk, Brian. Even though I am apparently on the opposite side of the issues from you, I love a good political debate. And these days, there is lots to debate. I did have the same thought about plugging the gushing oil well, only in my scenario, Dick Cheney was the plugee. Love that we live in a country that encourages honest, intelligent debate!

    Love you all...see you soon,

    Suanne

    ReplyDelete