Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 31 after surgery, it seems like it has been 3 months not one. Today Lindsay had her second expansion, it went better than last week I think because she knew what to expect. Now of course she has some pain due to the stretching of the skin and muscle. She is dealing very well with it she is tough. Hopefully next week will be one of the last expansion's then we will begin to schedule the next surgery.

Thanks again to the Hunter family last night for the food, you all are awesome. Thanks to the Master's family on Saturday for holding their own party to benefit Jo Jo getting to walk on Lindsay's team in November. They raised $1350.00 towards Jo Jo's portion of the team.

Foresight

I was driving around today and noticed on the back of a guys truck two scorpion stickers. We sometimes see scorpions at our house, this of course reminds me that I have not found one in quite a while. I get that feeling that there is a reason I saw those stickers on this guys truck. Of course tonight in the garage I almost stepped on one, I killed it then did a full house search for any others. These are the freakiest creatures on the planet, if you have not seen one under a black light you must check it out it is creepy. I guess the point to my story is why in the world would you have two scorpion stickers on your truck? Get a life dude!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment