Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wow another milestone today Lindsay drove a car. She looked like an old lady from Sun City doing it but it was great. Very slow turns and slow with the gas which is not usually her driving style but she is still very limited in what she can do. I think she is starting to feel like a real person again, she wanted to do some shopping. I think that is a sign of any woman starting to recover even if it was at Michaels and she only spent $12.00. Once again baby steps. Dr. Boll was very encouraging about the next surgery when she gets the expander's out and implants in. She said it is nothing near to what she just went through, no drains and it is outpatient surgery.

A special thanks to our friends the Goldmans at Zipps for supplying dinner tonight.

Political

Did I see today that Obama is now mad about what happened in the Gulf? I believe the oil spill is a true weapon of mass destruction, lets get some of our people back over here to help US out. My heart goes out to the people of Louisiana, it seems like devastation year after year down there. Unfortunately I don't think a Super Bowl win cleans up beaches and birds.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment