Friday, June 25, 2010

Lindsay finally had one of her better days so far. She felt as normal as she could at this point. She is not looking forward to her next expansion which is on Monday, they will attempt to put in 100 cc's per side which sounds painful to me. Once again this is a part of the process and this will help her get to a better place.

Thanks to the Weldon family for bringing us food on Thursday you are fantastic people. Thanks to the Collums family for dinner on Friday, the food was fantastic. I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at the pie that Mindy made. You are all very inspirational and it is very heart warming.

We have secured a date for our golf tournament to benefit Lindsay's 3 day walk team so that we can make sure all members can walk. Each team member must raise $2300.00 this will help all of them get to that point. The tournament will be at the Biltmore in Phoenix on August 14th at 7am. More details to follow, we will have great prizes and silent auction items.

Michael Jackson has been dead for 1 year, he had to die to finally start to make money again. His estate has made over 1 billion dollars since his death, this means his chimp has some serious bananas. Sorry call me cynical but I would still not let my kids spend the night at Neverland Ranch.

B

1 comment:

  1. you are very welcome for the dinner...it's the least we can do! Glad you liked the pie!!!
    Linds...you look GREAT and I loved seeing you and your sweet family. Brian - I hope you keep the blog going...you are pretty dang funny! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete