Friday, June 4, 2010

Yet another better day. We went to the doctor this morning. The drains needed to be at less than 30cc's of fluid per day. The right side drain was at 29 for the last 24 hours so Dr. Boll said we could get that one out today. They pulled it out and now Lindsay only has one drain on the left side which should come out Monday. I wish I could tell you how intrusive these are to a persons body but it is hard to describe. I know they are a means to an end and a way to make sure all fluid from surgery is gone but they truly are a bummer. We are almost there, I believe once she gets the second one out she will start to feel human again.

Once again I would like to thank all of the well wishers. I would like to thank the people that Lindsay works with, our Hensley family, friends from church, MOPS, Dayspring, swimming and so the list goes on. Everyone has been fantastic.

We will be having a golf tournament in August to support the walkers that have joined Lindsay's team for the Susan G. Komen walk in November. 3 days- 60 miles!! I will have details to follow but just wanted to put it in your minds if you feel like golfing in AZ in August. I think the team name is going to be Team Boobweiser.

Sports

Can you believe the D-Backs had 31 straight scoreless innings, sounds like my high school dating career.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment