Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Well I think Lindsay over did it again today. She is very tired and sore. Two boys will do that to you I guess. Thanks to Jody for being with her today. Hopefully next week's expansion will be the last and we can get the last surgery scheduled. Our life will change immensely once that final procedure is done and Lindsay can feel somewhat comfortable. Thanks once again for the thoughts and prayers you all send daily.

I had a guy at work today that just found out about Lindsay's health and what she has just gone through. This guy has a very rough exterior and is somewhat of a tough guy- a true Bud Man that has been with the company 30 years!!! When Lindsay still worked for Hensley, she was his favorite and called her his princess. He called me today after hearing the news and was very emotional on the phone. I believe I heard some tears in his voice. He said to give his little princess a soft hug for him and of course if we needed anything to call him. This just reaffirms to me how many people Lindsay has touched over the years and what a strong personality she has. It is amazing how people have responded to her journey. People are amazing and wonderful.

Circus

We were able to get to the circus tonight and let the boys enjoy the show. Did I miss something over the last 30 years? The bearded lady - had a fake beard. If you want a real bearded lady I see a few each day at Wal Mart. They had a person out there that was supposed to be half man and half woman. Don't they understand this is en vogue these days? The worlds strongest man had fake weights!! I guess everything is PC these days. The one thing they still do is torture those poor elephants. They make them stand on those little platforms and look like goofballs. I am sure the elephants are saying "one day I will crush you". Oh well the boys loved the show.

B

1 comment:

  1. YES LINDSAY IS AMAZING AND HAS TOUCHED SO MANY PEOPLE AND BROUGHT TEARS TO SO MANY EYES BECAUSE WE LOVE HER SO! THANK YOU FOR STANDING BESIDE HER AND HELPING HER THROUGH THIS JOURNEY! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete