Thursday, June 3, 2010

8pm Well I will say thank you to all of you that were specific with your prayers, Dr. Eden called and said the pathology report came back. There is no sign of cancer in the right breast, no sign of cancer in the lymph nodes and the cancer that was detected has been removed. What this means is that Lindsay will not have to undergo chemo or radiation. Wooooooooooooo. We knew the surgery was extreme to rid her body of cancer was the main concern.

What kind of doctor calls you personally at 6:40 pm to break down your test results? Obviously we made the right decision with the choice of doctors. Of course I did give him a case of beer before surgery to make sure he was going to take care of my wife, I did make sure he did not drink it the night before or morning of surgery.

It is amazing how many different dates will be etched in time for us and will signify our future. God has a plan for all of us, I am not sure what it is but to be able to share our journey with someone that may be starting the same journey may be the reason. I know that he has taught us that our time here is short and we need to take care of one another which is what all of your loving, caring hands have been doing.

Lindsay was able to let me take her for a ride in the car today, we went and got her a sandwich and some lotion. Can you imagine an Arbonne consultant running out of lotion? Oh well it was great to get her out of the house.

Political talk - WE THE PEOPLE

I know our very good friend Sueanne may think I am on one side, I am actually a registered independent. All I would like is for our politicians whoever they are whatever side they are on to remember that we are the people, we trust them we want them to make the right decisions please.......

2 comments:

  1. So eloquently put, Brian....on ALL counts! Over the moon about Lindsay! And I echo your last paragraph, wholeheartedly!

    Love and relief,

    Suanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the great news....
    Running out of lotion...well I think it is because you guys have been a bit busy. LOL

    ReplyDelete