Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lindsay had a rough day today I think she over did it with activity today. Her back and chest hurt, they said that she would have good days and bad days hopefully that means tomorrow is going to be a good one. She was at least able to get out with some friends and be outside. Overall I can't believe how far she has come in 19 days it is amazing.

Thanks to the Kirby family for a wonderful dinner tonight. Thanks to the Hallums and all others that contributed to get a house cleaner today it was great. The lady that did the cleaning was here for 4 hours, I guess I must have missed a few spots over the last 19 days. I would like to apologize to her for the bathrooms our boys do not have the greatest aim.

Golf

I will be at the US Open this week a gift from my wonderful wife for Father's Day. Unfortunately she will not be attending considering some life changing things have happened since December when she bought the tickets. Lindsay will have someone staying with her starting tomorrow until I get home.

I guess I will get to see Tiger Woods a man I do not have much in common with. I do not have his game on or off the course. I just wonder if he will be trying to get Hoe in One, sorry I digress sometimes. I think I have a few more things in common with Phil.

Thanks again to my wonderful wife for the gift, I love you.

B

1 comment:

  1. Brian, I have not be on this blog in a while. You are funny! Love the "Thoughts". Hope you and the boys are having fun! We are very jeolous here at our house!

    ReplyDelete